8 Nigerian Proverbs about FowlAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Fowl
1. The disobedient fowl obeys in a pot of soup.
2. Fowls will not spare a cockroach that falls in their mist.
3. When you cook a guinea fowl, the partridge gets a headache.
4. A fowl does not forget where it lays it eggs.
5. The fowl perspires, but the feathers do not allow us to see the perspiration.
6. When a fowl gets to a new town, it stands on one leg until it knows that it is a town where people stand on their two legs.
7. Antagonism is not good for fowls, and it is not good for goats; worse still, it is not good for human beings.
8. A bush fowls' playground is never appreciably spacious.
Proverbs about Fowl
Quotes related to Fowl by Power Quotations