9 Nigerian Proverbs about GetsAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Gets
1. However far the stream flows, it never forgets its source.
2. If you fail to take away a strong man's sword when he is on the ground, will you do it when he gets up?
3. Warm water never forgets that it was once cold.
4. When you cook a guinea fowl, the partridge gets a headache.
5. When a person regrets endlessly, he gets to pay more for what he regrets.
6. It is only the toad that gets up from its knees and falls back again on its knees.
7. When a fowl gets to a new town, it stands on one leg until it knows that it is a town where people stand on their two legs.
8. A man that begets a barren cannot have a grand child.
9. Black goats must be caught early, before it gets dark.
Proverbs about Gets
Quotes related to Gets by Power Quotations