10 Nigerian Proverbs about GoatAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Goat
1. One goat cannot carry another goat's tail.
2. If the owner of the goat is not afraid to travel by night, the owner of a hyena certainly will not be.
3. The cry of the hyena and the loss of the goat are one.
4. When you are sick you promise a goat, but when you are well again make do with a chicken.
5. A goat owned by two people sleeps outside.
6. When will the goat be strong enough to kill a leopard.
7. Even an old woman may run when a goat carries her snuff-box.
8. Antagonism is not good for fowls, and it is not good for goats; worse still, it is not good for human beings.
9. Black goats must be caught early, before it gets dark.
10. Look for a black goat while it is still daytime.
Proverbs about Goat
Quotes related to Goat by Power Quotations