5 Nigerian Proverbs about HunterAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Hunter
1. The hunter does not rub himself in oil and lie by the fire to sleep.
2. A hunter who has only one arrow does not shoot with careless aim.
3. When an elephant falls, meat is sure to be surplus for those who follow the hunter.
4. Until lions have their own historians, accounts of the hunt will always celebrate the hunter.
5. Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunters.
Proverbs about Hunter
Quotes related to Hunter by Power Quotations