8 Nigerian Proverbs about IntoAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Into
1. Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them.
2. However hard a thing is thrown into the air, it always falls to the ground.
3. Every river knows where its water would not be soaked up into the earth, and that is where it flows past.
4. He who digs a pit for others must invariably fall into it.
5. The alcohol that is insufficient for a whole town ought not to intoxicate one man.
6. A child is what you put into him.
7. The fly that has no one to advise it follows the corpse into the grave.
8. A crowd is like a smoldering log which can spark into a flame at any time.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations