8 Nigerian Proverbs about LoveAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. When an only kolanut is presented with love, it carries with it more value than might otherwise be associated with a whole pod of several kolanuts.
2. Love is better than a whip.
3. Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands.
4. When a soup is unpalatable, and the paste of the pounded yam that goes with it is not smooth, that is the time to know a man who loves to eat pounded yam.
5. It is the self-love of the king parrot that made him become a talkative.
6. Every kind of love is love, but self-love is supreme among them.
7. You know who you love, but you can't know who loves you.
8. Stupidity is the lover of ignorance.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations