22 Nigerian Proverbs about MakeAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. A traveler to distant places should make no enemies.
2. It is the fear of offence that makes men swallow poison.
3. It takes all sorts to make a world.
4. Not to know the good we have Till time has stolen the cherish'd gift away, Is cause of half the misery that we feel, And makes the world the wilderness it is.
5. Abundance will make cotton pull a stone.
6. Even in Mecca people make money.
7. More than one mother can make tasty soup.
8. One pebble doesn't make a floor.
9. When you are sick you promise a goat, but when you are well again make do with a chicken.
10. Sinews and big muscles do not make a farmer.
11. A single tree can not make a forest.
12. Two footsteps do not make a path.
13. Two raindrops do not make a pool.
14. By being grateful, a man makes himself deserving of yet another kindness.
15. We are what our thinking makes us.
16. A person who picks something and decides to make it his own, ought to think how he would feel if he was the person who lost the property he picked.
17. It is the fear of what tomorrow may bring that makes the tortoise to carry his house along with him wherever he goes.
18. If the owner of two adjacent farms cannot be friends, then they must wait till their next reincarnation to be able to make friends.
19. Talks that are considered to be important must be made to drag on for so long as to make even the deaf begin to hear it.
20. Any wealth that takes only a market week to acquire is sure to contain in it things for which the gods will surely come to make claims.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations