8 Nigerian Proverbs about NothingAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Nothing
1. A friendly person is never a good-for-nothing.
2. When a woman has ten children, there is nothing that happens in the night that she does not know about.
3. The gods only hear one wish at a time, and nothing more.
4. A farmer who would not work inside the rain and would not work under the sun, would have nothing to harvest at the end of the farming year.
5. It is the work of one's hands that decides what one eats for dinner - for some it is pounded yam, for others it is pounded plantain or nothing.
6. When a dying man cries, it is not because of where he is going which he knows nothing about, but because of what he wishes he would have done in the world he is leaving behind.
7. If a man is not clean and smooth, there is nothing he can really do about pride.
8. Beetles that roll balls out of human faeces demand to be hidden away from the rich man, because there is nothing he wouldn't buy.
Proverbs about Nothing
Quotes related to Nothing by Power Quotations