10 Nigerian Proverbs about OthersAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Others
1. If one finger brought oil it soiled others.
2. If neither animal nor vegetable you be, then mineral you are. If one finger brought oil it soiled others.
3. It is the work of one's hands that decides what one eats for dinner - for some it is pounded yam, for others it is pounded plantain or nothing.
4. He who digs a pit for others must invariably fall into it.
5. If the owner of a calabash calls it a worthless calabash, others will join him to use it to pack rubbish.
6. The man who remembers others, remembers also his creator.
7. A man who eases himself in public, gives cause to others to despise him.
8. We can not choose who our relatives should be, even though we may come to like some better than others.
9. It is the toothless animal that arrives first at the base of the fruit tree, to eat his fill before others arrive.
10. When a woman prepares a dish which others find unpalatable, she says that she prepared it to suit her own taste.
Proverbs about Others
Quotes related to Others by Power Quotations