7 Nigerian Proverbs about PeopleAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about People
1. Even in Mecca people make money.
2. People in trouble remember Allah.
3. A goat owned by two people sleeps outside.
4. Patient people are patient to gain longevity.
5. When a fowl gets to a new town, it stands on one leg until it knows that it is a town where people stand on their two legs.
6. Money has the capability of making people laugh; but when they laugh, the foolish ones sometimes forget to close their mouths.
7. He who has people is richer than he who has money.
Proverbs about People
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations