21 Nigerian Proverbs about PersonAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Person
1. No sane person sharpens his machete to cut a banana tree.
2. A friendly person is never a good-for-nothing.
3. A person always breaking off from work never finishes anything.
4. A person is a guest for one or two days, but becomes an intruder on the third.
5. A pig that is used to wallowing in the mud looks for a clean person to rub against.
6. When a person regrets endlessly, he gets to pay more for what he regrets.
7. If a child shoots and arrow that reaches the top of a tall palm tree, then it must be that an elderly person carved the arrow for him.
8. Without knowing a person we must not hate him.
9. A person on whose head lice are being removed, must be grateful.
10. If a person who curses another is not better than the person he curses, a request is never made of him to rescind the curse.
11. It is one person in a street that kills a dog and the street is named a street of dog killers.
12. A person who does not bathe, must know it of himself that he is dirty.
13. A person who picks something and decides to make it his own, ought to think how he would feel if he was the person who lost the property he picked.
14. A person who has children does not die.
15. It is when there is a stampede, that a person with big buttocks knows that he carries a load.
16. Our elders quote the cock as saying that "it would not be good if one becomes the only person in the world, and that is why they crow every morning to show their number".
17. It is the fortunate person that the physician undertakes to help.
18. It is usual of a person found guilty in a trial to boast that he would press his case further.
19. Rain does not make friends with anybody -- it falls on any person it meets outside.
20. A one-eyed person does not thank god until he meets a blind person at prayer.
Proverbs about Person
Quotes related to Person by Power Quotations