6 Nigerian Proverbs about RainAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Rain
1. The house roof fights the rain, but he who is sheltered ignores it.
2. A farmer who would not work inside the rain and would not work under the sun, would have nothing to harvest at the end of the farming year.
3. Two raindrops do not make a pool.
4. The thirsty fig sits waiting patiently, waiting for the arrival of the rains.
5. Sometimes the rain might force a man more than once to seek shelter under the same tree.
6. Rain does not make friends with anybody -- it falls on any person it meets outside.
Proverbs about Rain
Quotes related to Rain by Power Quotations