10 Nigerian Proverbs about SaysAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Says
1. If a blind man says, "Let's throw stones," be assured that he has stepped on one.
2. "Now the marriage begins," says the woman who has been beaten with thorns.
3. What the child says, he has heard at home.
4. It is a lazy man who says "it is only because I have no time that my farm is overgrown with weeds".
5. Who says the oasis in the desert is happy because of its hidden spring of water?
6. A bag that says it will not take more, and a traditional doctor who says he would not leave anything behind are both sure to suffer.
7. Whoever says "let's fight" does not know who will be victorious.
8. A piece of iron can only become what the blacksmith says it should become.
9. When a woman prepares a dish which others find unpalatable, she says that she prepared it to suit her own taste.
10. If a blind man says lets throw stones, be assured that he has stepped on one.
Proverbs about Says
Quotes related to Says by Power Quotations