7 Nigerian Proverbs about SureAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Sure
1. A tree is best measured when it's down.
2. If a blind man says, "Let's throw stones," be assured that he has stepped on one.
3. When an elephant falls, meat is sure to be surplus for those who follow the hunter.
4. When the teeth fall off, the nose is sure to collapse.
5. A bag that says it will not take more, and a traditional doctor who says he would not leave anything behind are both sure to suffer.
6. Any wealth that takes only a market week to acquire is sure to contain in it things for which the gods will surely come to make claims.
7. If a blind man says lets throw stones, be assured that he has stepped on one.
Proverbs about Sure
Quotes related to Sure by Power Quotations