6 Nigerian Proverbs about UntilAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Until
1. A farmer does not boast that he has had a good harvest until his stock of yams lasts till the following harvest season.
2. When a fowl gets to a new town, it stands on one leg until it knows that it is a town where people stand on their two legs.
3. A masquerade does not perform to an outside audience until he performs well at the home base.
4. Until lions have their own historians, accounts of the hunt will always celebrate the hunter.
5. A one-eyed person does not thank god until he meets a blind person at prayer.
6. Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunters.
Proverbs about Until
Quotes related to Until by Power Quotations