15 Nigerian Proverbs about WhereAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Where
1. A man does not wander far from where his corn is roasting.
2. Evil knows where evil sleeps.
3. He who lives in the attic knows where the roof leaks.
4. If one goes to a land where they cut off ears, he should cut off his own and contribute them.
5. Every river knows where its water would not be soaked up into the earth, and that is where it flows past.
6. When a dying man cries, it is not because of where he is going which he knows nothing about, but because of what he wishes he would have done in the world he is leaving behind.
7. Money does not announce how it is earned but whereas properly earned money appreciates, improperly earned money depreciates.
8. A fowl does not forget where it lays it eggs.
9. The head could not have got to where it is now if it did not give.
10. When a fowl gets to a new town, it stands on one leg until it knows that it is a town where people stand on their two legs.
11. It is the fear of what tomorrow may bring that makes the tortoise to carry his house along with him wherever he goes.
12. When a man loses his prestige, he does not regain it by going to where he is not known.
13. A lizard that fell from the top of a tree wastes its time looking back to where it fell from; if there was anything good the lizard deserved, it could not have missed it while it was there on top of the tree.
14. Don't ask me where I am going but where I have come from.
15. Wherever something stands, another thing stands beside it.
Proverbs about Where
Quotes related to Where by Power Quotations