9 Nigerian Proverbs about WorkAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Work
1. Not to oversee workmen, is to leave your purse open.
2. A person always breaking off from work never finishes anything.
3. If you want to give a sick man medicine, let him first be really ill -- so that he can see how well the medicine works.
4. Voluntary work is better than slavery.
5. A man who lives alone is either always overworked, or always overfed.
6. A farmer who would not work inside the rain and would not work under the sun, would have nothing to harvest at the end of the farming year.
7. It is the work of one's hands that decides what one eats for dinner - for some it is pounded yam, for others it is pounded plantain or nothing.
8. A glorious past is the work of a glorious man.
9. The glow-works light the nights, but more so the night that their mother prepares porridge.
Proverbs about Work
Quotes related to Work by Power Quotations