13 Russian Proverbs about FoolAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. A fool is not afraid to lose his mind.
2. If the fool has a hunchback no one remarks about it; if a wise man has a boil everybody talks about it.
3. In a deal there are two fools: the one who asks too much and the one who asks too little.
4. It's better to be known as a rascal than a fool.
5. Only a fool will make a doctor his heir.
6. The wise man says "I am looking for truth"; and the fool, "I have found truth."
7. There is no law written for fools.
8. If you make a fool to pray to God, he will hurt forehead.
9. For each wise man there are plenty of fools.
10. Fools make feasts and wise men eat them.
11. Force a fool to pray and he'll crack his forehead.
12. A fool may throw into a well a stone which a hundred wise men cannot pull out.
13. The wise man boasts of his goods and wares; the foolish one of his young wife.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations