13 Russian Proverbs about HandsAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Hands
1. If you do not strike back at him who hits you, there is no way for him to find out whether you also have hands.
2. Smooth hands love the labor of others.
3. A golden handshake convinces even the most skeptical judge.
4. Golden hands, but a wicked mouth.
5. Hold your children with your heart but teach them with your hands.
6. The Tsar has three hands but only one ear.
7. You don't milk a cow with your hands in your pockets.
8. Eyes are afraid, but hands are doing the job.
9. Hands wash each other.
10. Lenin's science strengthens the mind and the hands.
11. God comes with leaden feet but strikes with iron hands.
12. Do not be born good or handsome, but be born lucky.
13. Two hands upon the breast, and labour is past.
Proverbs about Hands
Quotes related to Hands by Power Quotations