12 Russian Proverbs about HimselfAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Himself
1. If the thunder is not loud, the peasant forgets to cross himself.
2. The peasant will not cross himself before it begins to thunder.
3. The wolf will hire himself out very cheaply as a shepherd.
4. Who falls in the water will hold on to the foam to save himself.
5. For a poor man, to prepare for a trip means belt himself.
6. Unless the thunder strikes, a man won't cross himself.
7. A dog on the hay: will neither eat it himself, nor let others eat it.
8. A dog on the hay: will neither eat it himself, nor let others eat.
9. He would exclaim "Ah" looking at himself.
10. God takes care of the one who takes care of himself.
11. A person never gets tired working for himself.
12. What johnny will not teach himself, johnny will never know.
Proverbs about Himself
Quotes related to Himself by Power Quotations