17 Russian Proverbs about LiveAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Live
1. To live is well, but to live well is better.
2. For him who does not believe in signs, there is no way to live in the world.
3. A good-looking man is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with an amusing one.
4. Fortune and misfortune live in the same courtyard.
5. Live and scratch -- when you're dead the itching will stop.
6. When you live next to the cemetery you cannot weep for everyone.
7. Who lives in exile finds that spring has no charm.
8. Live for a century — learn for a century.
9. Who drinks till bottom, lives without mind.
10. To live with wolves, you have to howl like a wolf.
11. We use to live and spill tears, now we live and build happiness.
12. Devils live in quiet pond.
13. Plan your life as though you were going to live forever, but live today as if you were going to die tomorrow.
14. Worship the gods of where you live.
15. He lived a colonel but died a corpse.
16. Devils live in beautiful mansions.
17. Two bears don't live in one cave.
Proverbs about Live
Quotes related to Live by Power Quotations