16 Russian Proverbs about MouthAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Mouth
1. A fly cannot enter a closed mouth.
2. Keep your ears wider and your mouth narrower.
3. Everything tastes bitter to him with gall in his mouth.
4. Golden hands, but a wicked mouth.
5. If your heart is a rose, then your mouth will speak perfumed words.
6. Never kiss an opportunity with a dirty mouth.
7. What comes out of one mouth goes into a hundred others.
8. You can't sew buttons on your neighbor's mouth.
9. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
10. If mushrooms grew in the mouth, that would be not mouth but kitchen garden.
11. You can't throw a handkerchief over somebody's mouth.
12. A fly will not get into a closed mouth.
13. Do not look at gift hourse's mouth.
14. A fly will not come into a closed mouth.
15. Do not look at gift horse's mouth.
16. You cannot sew buttons on your neighbor's mouth.
Proverbs about Mouth
Quotes related to Mouth by Power Quotations