9 Russian Proverbs about TroubleAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Trouble
1. There will be trouble if the cobbler starts making pies.
2. A bad dancer always has trouble with his balls.
3. Trouble never comes alone.
4. You get to really know your friend when trouble comes.
5. Trouble is the beginning of disaster.
6. Don't wake up trouble while it sleeps quietly.
7. A woman farmer had no trouble, so she bought a piglet.
8. Trouble is here, so open the gates.
9. Know friend when trouble.
Proverbs about Trouble
Quotes related to Trouble by Power Quotations