12 Russian Proverbs about UnderAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Under
1. If the thunder is not loud, the peasant forgets to cross himself.
2. Still water undermines the bank.
3. The peasant will not cross himself before it begins to thunder.
4. Water does not run under a lying stone.
5. You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
6. Good fortune wears a pretty dress but its underclothes do not bear investigation.
7. If the peasant doesn't hear the thunder he won't make the sign of the cross.
8. With a piece of bread in your hand you'll find paradise under a pine tree.
9. Unless the thunder strikes, a man won't cross himself.
10. The sat one doesn't understand the hungry one: for one the soup is too thin, for the other - the pearls are too small.
11. Don't hope for rain or thunder, hope for an agronomist.
12. When god will punish, he will first take away the understanding.
Proverbs about Under
Quotes related to Under by Power Quotations