75 Russian Proverbs about YourAll Russian Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Beat your own and others will fear you.
2. Give your children too much freedom and you lose your own.
3. Having given your word, be strong; not having done it, try not to promise.
4. If you were born lucky, even your rooster will lay eggs.
5. If you will not hear reason, she will surely rap your knuckles.
6. Keep your ears wider and your mouth narrower.
7. Keep your eye on the ball.
8. Tell me who's your friend and I'll tell you who you are.
9. Trust in God but lock your doors.
10. You cannot break through a wall with your forehead.
11. You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
12. "Your feet are crooked, your hair is good for nothing," said the pig to the horse.
13. After your daughter is married, there comes a number of potential sons-in-law.
14. As soon as your cart is turned over, everyone rushes to give you advice.
15. Better to turn back than to lose your way.
16. Don't blame your wife's side if your son is cross-eyed.
17. Don't praise your furnace when the house is cold.
18. Fighting for your country glorifies death.
19. Hold your children with your heart but teach them with your hands.
20. If you throw nettles into your neighbors garden you will find them growing in your own.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations