12 Scottish Proverbs about EitherAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Either
1. Either a man or a mouse.
2. He 'II neither dance nor hold the candle.
3. Either live or die with honour.
4. He's a silly chief that can neither do nor say.
5. Lie the cur in the crub, he'll neither do nor let do.
6. Neither fish nor flesh nor good red herring.
7. Ye'll neither dance or haud the candle.
8. A man at forty is either a fool or a physician.
9. He'll neither haud nor bind.
10. The deil made souters sailors that can neither steer nor row.
11. They censure my doing such a thing who neither consider my occasions of doing it, or what provocations I have had.
12. Ye'll neither dee for your wit nor be drowned for a warlock.
Proverbs about Either
Quotes related to Either by Power Quotations