21 Scottish Proverbs about FairAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Fair
1. Learn young, learn fair; learn old, learn more.
2. A wise man carries his cloak in fair weather, an' a fool wants his in rain.
3. A' are no friends that speaks us fair.
4. A fair exchange is no robbery.
5. Faint heart never won a fair lady.
6. Fair words winna gar the pot boil.
7. Far away fowls have fair feathers.
8. I can scarce believe you, ye speak sae fair.
9. The langer we live we see the mae fairlies.
10. There was never a fair word in flything.
11. Ye cam a day after the fair.
12. Ye're unco good and ye'll grow fair.
13. A fair offer is nae feud.
14. Fair hechts will male fults fain.
15. Fair words winna mak the pat bile.
16. He is a fairy Cook, that may not lick his own fingers.
17. It is easy to sit at the helm in fair weather. - Danish.
18. Lear young, lear fair.
19. Neathing comes fairer to licht than what heas been lang hidden.
20. Plack aboot's fair play.
Proverbs about Fair
Quotes related to Fair by Power Quotations