30 Scottish Proverbs about FoolAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. Fools look to tomorrow. Wise men use tonight.
2. Penny wise and pound foolish.
3. Fools look to tomorrow; wise men use tonight.
4. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish.
5. A wise man carries his cloak in fair weather, an' a fool wants his in rain.
6. The gravest fish is an oyster; the gravest bird's an ool; the gravest beast's an ass; and the gravest man's a fool.
7. A fool is happier thinking weel o' himself than a wise man is of others thinking weel o' him.
8. Auld wives and bairns mak fools o' physicians.
9. Fools make feasts, and wise men eat them.
10. A fool may gie a wise man a counsel.
11. As the fool thinks the bell clinks.
12. A fool and his money are soon parted.
13. Experience teaches fools.
14. Fools shou'd na hae chapping sticks.
15. Forbid a fool a thing and that he will do.
16. He's a fool that forgets himself.
17. He that clatters to himself talks to a fool.
18. He that teaches himself has a fool for his master.
19. Nae fool to an auld fool.
20. Nane but fools and knaves lay wagers.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations