11 Scottish Proverbs about FoolsAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Fools
1. Fools look to tomorrow. Wise men use tonight.
2. Fools look to tomorrow; wise men use tonight.
3. Auld wives and bairns mak fools o' physicians.
4. Fools make feasts, and wise men eat them.
5. Experience teaches fools.
6. Fools shou'd na hae chapping sticks.
7. Nane but fools and knaves lay wagers.
8. Twa fools in a house are a couple o'er mony.
9. Expect not a very covetous person to be very honest for a long time. Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in nae ither.
10. Fashious fools are easiest flisket.
11. Fools set far trysts.
Proverbs about Fools
Quotes related to Fools by Power Quotations