18 Scottish Proverbs about FriendsAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Friends
1. False friends are worst than bitter enemies.
2. Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom.
3. False friends are worse than bitter enemies.
4. Give and take makes good friends.
5. A' are no friends that speaks us fair.
6. Mony aunts, mony emes, mony kin, but few friends.
7. Aft counting keeps friends lang thegither.
8. A fou purse never lacks friends.
9. Better leave to my faes than beg frae my friends.
10. Friendship canna stand aye on ae side.
11. Fresh fish and poor friends grew soon ill far'd.
12. Poor fouk's friends soon misken.
13. Sudden friendship sure repentance.
14. A fu' purse never lacks friends.
15. Buy friendship wi' presents, and it will be bought frae you.
16. Do not do strange acts merely for the sake of astonishing your friends.
17. Giff, gaff, makes good friends.
18. If marriages are made in heaven, you twa hae few friends there.
Proverbs about Friends
Quotes related to Friends by Power Quotations