7 Scottish Proverbs about HimselfAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Himself
1. A wise lawyer never goes to law himself.
2. A fool is happier thinking weel o' himself than a wise man is of others thinking weel o' him.
3. A man's well or wae as he thinks himself sae.
4. He's a fool that forgets himself.
5. He that clatters to himself talks to a fool.
6. He that's ill to himself will be good to naebody.
7. He that teaches himself has a fool for his master.
Proverbs about Himself
Quotes related to Himself by Power Quotations