10 Scottish Proverbs about HungryAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Hungry
1. A hungry man smells meat far.
2. When one is hungry, everything tastes good.
3. A hungry stomach is aye craving.
4. A hungry louse bites sair.
5. A hungry man's any angry.
6. A fou man and a hungry horse haste hame.
7. Hungry dogs are blithe of bursten puddings.
8. Hungry stewards wear mony shoon.
9. Two hungry meals make the third a glutton.
10. Twa hungry meltiths makes the third a glutton.
Proverbs about Hungry
Quotes related to Hungry by Power Quotations