18 Scottish Proverbs about LookAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Look
1. Fools look to tomorrow. Wise men use tonight.
2. A blind man needs no looking glass.
3. Fools look to tomorrow; wise men use tonight.
4. On painting and fighting look adreich.
5. When falkland hill puts on his cap, the howe o' fife will get a drap, and when the bishop draws his cowl, look out for wind and weather fowl.
6. Ae man may steal a horse where another daurna look ower the hedge.
7. A blythe heart makes a blooming look.
8. A twapenny cat may look at the king.
9. He that looks to freets, freets follow him.
10. Lang look'd for comes at last.
11. Lippen to me but look to yoursel.
12. Love your friend and look to yoursel.
13. She looks as if butter would not melt in her mouth.
14. Ye look liker a thief than a horse.
15. A bawbee cat may look at a king.
16. He looks as if the wood were fu' o' thieves.
17. Some folk look up, and ithers look down.
18. Ye look like a rinner, quo' the deil to the lobster.
Proverbs about Look
Quotes related to Look by Power Quotations