11 Scottish Proverbs about MadeAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Made
1. A dry simmer ne'er made a dear peck.
2. Better skaith sav'd than mends made.
3. He made a moon-light flitting.
4. He was the bee that made the honey.
5. Mony cooks ne'er made good kail.
6. My market's made ye may lick a whip shaft.
7. A Presbyterian minister had a son who was made Archdeacon of Ossery; when this was told to his father, he said, 'If my son will be a knave, I am glad that he will be an archknave.'
8. He would gar you trow that the mune's made o' green cheese.
9. I ne'er lo'ed water in my shoon, and my wame's made o' better leather.
10. If marriages are made in heaven, you twa hae few friends there.
11. The deil made souters sailors that can neither steer nor row.
Proverbs about Made
Quotes related to Made by Power Quotations