24 Scottish Proverbs about TakeAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Take
1. Take care of your pennies and your dollars will take care of themselves.
2. Law's costly -- take a pint and agree.
3. Never take a wife till you know what to do with her.
4. Give and take makes good friends.
5. It's ill to take the breeks off a hielandman.
6. Do as the lasses do, say no, and take it.
7. Give you an inch you'll take an ell.
8. He's an Aberdeen man, take his word again.
9. Law's costly take a pint and 'gree.
10. Let him take a spring on his ain fiddle.
11. Take it a' and pay the merchant.
12. Take the bite and buffet we't.
13. Take a pint and 'gree, the law's costly.
14. Take your ain will, & then ye'll no die of the pet.
15. Take your venture as many a good ship has done.
16. Take your thanks to feed your cat.
17. Take a man by his word and a cow by her horn.
18. Take a hair of the dog that bit you.
19. Take me not up before I fa'.
20. Take your will o't as the cat did o' the haggis.
Proverbs about Take
Quotes related to Take by Power Quotations