19 Scottish Proverbs about TimeAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Time
1. What may be done at any time will be done at no time.
2. Be happy while you're living, For you're a long time dead.
3. Hours are Time's shafts, and one comes winged with death.
4. Aft times the cautioner pays the debt.
5. He's wise that's timely wary.
6. May-bees flee not at this time of the year.
7. Rue and time grew baith at ae garden.
8. Time tint is ne'er to be found.
9. Time and thinking tame the strongest grief.
10. Time and tide will tarry on nae man.
11. Time tries a' as winter tries the kail.
12. Don't be so busy that you have no time to get rich.
13. Expect not a very covetous person to be very honest for a long time. Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in nae ither.
14. He is wise, that is ware in time.
15. In a good time I speak it, in a better I leave it.
16. The next time ye dance, wit whom ye take by the hand.
17. There's naething sae gude on this side o' time but it might hae been better.
18. Time tries whinstanes.
19. What may be done at ony time will be done at nae time.
Proverbs about Time
Quotes related to Time by Power Quotations