80 Sicilian Proverbs about ThinAll Sicilian Proverbs | Proverbs about Thin
1. The less things change, the more they remain the same.
2. Collect promptly, pay slowly; who knows, in case of an accident, you'll pay nothing.
3. Who starts many things, finishes nothing.
4. Better to die and have something to leave than to live wanting.
5. You'll become a lot better if you think about your death.
6. Who seizes too much with his own hand, will have everything slip away and will hold nothing.
7. Bitter things, hold them dear; sweet things, keep them enclosed.
8. Love, beauty and money are three things that can't be hidden.
9. True love burns within the heart, better than flax and straw.
10. Who dresses in the clothing of others, will soon undress.
11. One who lives within his means can be said to be rich.
12. Every good thing comes from God.
13. Do good and forget it, do bad and think about it.
14. When a poor man gets lucky, nothing can contain him.
15. Avoid the bad, love the good, because things change in a moment.
16. Don't lend out something that you're going to soon need.
17. Don't have anything to do with the cavalier who has fallen into poverty.
18. April, as you see me; May, as I stay; June, as I am; by July, let everything fly.
19. There are four things to which you should not lend credence: love of women, the charity of friars, sun in the winter, and clouds in the summer.
20. Believe only a little of what you see and nothing that you hear.
Proverbs about Thin
Quotes related to Thin by Power Quotations