20 Sicilian Proverbs about YearAll Sicilian Proverbs | Proverbs about Year
1. Who is blind, dumb and deaf will live a peaceful life of a hundred years.
2. When birds aren't making a mess it's a sign that it's been a bad year.
3. Eat yesterday's bread and last year's wine.
4. You're blessed if you're here on Leap year.
5. Who gets married will be happy for a day, who butchers a pig will be happy for a year.
6. If you still have money in the month of May, you'll have it the entire year.
7. The ideal is a four year old dog, an eight year old horse, an eighteen year old woman and a twenty eight year old man.
8. A snowy year, means a good year for grain.
9. When April is rainy, and May is windy, the year will be fruitful.
10. On the new year daylight increases as much as a man's stride.
11. Every year after fifty brings ten ailments.
12. A year of snow, bodes a good year for olives.
13. Whoever goes on foot during April and May, goes on horseback the rest of the year.
14. The weight of years is the heaviest load.
15. When there are lots of insects, look for a good grain year.
16. If you continually harvest without fertilizing the land will soon be exhausted and you'll have bad years.
17. A dry year still produces a harvestable crop.
18. Seed after a bad year.
19. Dress up once a year, and dress up in cloth.
20. Who practices with the lame will be able to limp within a year.
Proverbs about Year
Quotes related to Year by Power Quotations