85 Sicilian Proverbs about YourAll Sicilian Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
2. Walk with your slippers until you can find your shoes.
3. Your most faithful friends are your own hands.
4. Never trust your friend with a secret unless he is mute or a dog.
5. Don't trust your enemy's advice.
6. If your neighbor's house is afire, fetch water to save your own.
7. You'll become a lot better if you think about your death.
8. When God wants to help you, he comes all the way to your house.
9. Don't let yourself get far away from your jackasses, women, and oxen.
10. It's a great advantage to love someone in your neighborhood: you see each other often and you don't have to travel.
11. If you want to be loved by all, first love God, then your mother and father.
12. When you have money you live happily, when you don't you lose your friends
13. You won't know who your friends are until you need them.
14. Don't maintain a friendship with cops because you'll lose your wine and your cigars.
15. When you want to serve your friend, you can't worry about your belongings.
16. When you see many dogs at a bone, it's best to make yourself scarce.
17. Cavaliers, priests, and dangerous places, speak nicely about them but keep your distance.
18. Dry your feet and warm your head, and don't worry about the rest.
19. Who likes you well will come to your house.
20. Don't compromise your beliefs for money.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations