18 Spanish Proverbs about BreakAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Break
1. A good heart breaks bad fortune.
2. After breaking my head you bring plaister.
3. Better to bend than break.
4. Do not throw a stone at the mouse and break the precious vase.
5. Gifts break rocks.
6. He who lives in hopes, breakfasts ill and sups worse.
7. He who stumbles twice over one stone deserves to break his shins.
8. If the eyes don't see, the heart won't break.
9. If you eat it up at supper, you cannot have it for breakfast.
10. It is not the fine, but the coarse and ill-spun that breaks.
11. No wonder if he breaks his head who stumbles twice over one stone.
12. The bow that is always bent slackens or breaks.
13. The thread breaks where it is thinnest.
14. Too much breaks the bag.
15. You can't make pancakes without breaking eggs.
16. Spilled wine is a sign of happiness, but break the bed and all will have long faces.
17. Honor buys no meat in the market. Hope is a good breakfast but a bad supper.
18. You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
Proverbs about Break
Quotes related to Break by Power Quotations