18 Spanish Proverbs about DeadAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Dead
1. He who marries a widow will often have a dead man's head thrown in his dish.
2. A great lance-thrust to a dead Moor.
3. As the best wine makes the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turns to the deadliest hatred.
4. He who has lost his reputation is a dead man among the living.
5. If you want to be dead, wash your head and go to bed.
6. Little birds may pick a dead lion.
7. She is good and honoured who is dead and buried.
8. The ass dead, the barley at his tail.
9. The dearest child of all is the dead one.
10. Who gives what he has before he is dead, take a mallet and knock that fool on the head.
11. Blessed are the dead that the rain rains on.
12. The dead and the absent have no friends.
13. Look not out for dead men's shoes.
14. He that marries a widow will often have a dead man's head thrown into the dish.
15. Better visit hell in your lifetime than after you're dead.
16. The dead open the eyes of the living.
17. We must live by the living, not by the dead.
18. Dead men have no friends.
Proverbs about Dead
Quotes related to Dead by Power Quotations