25 Spanish Proverbs about EvenAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. Coming events cast their shadow before.
2. Go not every evening to your brother's house.
3. I perfectly feel even at my fingers end.
4. If you want to be revenged, hold your tongue.
5. It is not in the pilot's power to prevent the wind from blowing.
6. No revenge is more honourable than the one not taken.
7. On dry land even brackish water is good.
8. Seven brothers in a council make wrong right.
9. Seven is company, and nine confusion.
10. The best cloth has uneven threads.
11. The obscure we see eventually. The completely apparent takes longer.
12. The servant wench that has a mother in town swoons seven times a day.
13. To forget a wrong is the best revenge.
14. Where you think there is bacon, there are not even hooks for it.
15. Words will not do for my aunt, for she does not put faith even in deeds.
16. A malicious man is like a coal sack -- black on the outside and even blacker inside.
17. At twenty a man will be a peacock, at thirty a lion, at forty a camel, at fifty a serpent, at sixty a dog, at seventy a monkey, and at eighty nothing.
18. Even a sugar mother-in-law tastes bitter.
19. It is good to have friends, even in hell.
20. No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations