9 Spanish Proverbs about FineAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Fine
1. A spot shows most on the finest cloth.
2. Deeds are love, and not fine phrases.
3. Health and cheerfulness make beauty; finery and cosmetics cost money and lie.
4. It is not the fine, but the coarse and ill-spun that breaks.
5. The woman in finery, the house in filth, but the doorway swept.
6. Were you at the wedding, Molly? No, mother, but the bride was very fine.
7. If you want a fine wife, don't pick her on a Sunday.
8. A beautiful wife without money is like a fine house without furniture.
9. Fine words butter no parsnips.
Proverbs about Fine
Quotes related to Fine by Power Quotations