27 Spanish Proverbs about FriendsAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Friends
1. A son-in-law's friendship is a winter's sun.
2. Between two friends a notary and two witnesses.
3. Everybody's friends and nobody's friend is all one.
4. Friendship broken may be soldered, but never made whole.
5. Go to friends for advice; to women for pity; to strangers for charity; to relatives for nothing.
6. He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
7. May God not so prosper our friends that they forget us.
8. Not all things have to be scrutinized, nor all friends tested, not all enemies exposed and denounced.
9. When a peasant gets rich, he knows neither relations nor friends.
10. When there are two friends to one purse, one sings, the other weeps.
11. The dead and the absent have no friends.
12. They are rich who have friends.
13. We make more enemies by what we say than friends by what we do.
14. An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship.
15. Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies.
16. It is good to have friends, even in hell.
17. See to it that you have many books and many friends -- but be sure they are good ones.
18. Sorrows are valuable treasures that you only show to your friends.
19. To offer friendship to one who is looking for love, is like giving bread to someone dying of thirst.
20. When two friends dip into their purse, one laughs, the other cries.
Proverbs about Friends
Quotes related to Friends by Power Quotations