12 Spanish Proverbs about FullAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Full
1. A full belly is neither good for flight, nor for fighting.
2. It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive.
3. No man is quick enough to enjoy life to the full.
4. The cask full, the mother-in-law drunk.
5. The full-fed cow makes company of her tail.
6. You can't have more bed-bugs than a blanket-full.
7. Out of the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks.
8. Let the guts be full, for it is they that carry the legs.
9. The full-fed sheep is frightened at its own tail.
10. Hell is full of the ungrateful.
11. Marriage is a sack full of ninety-nine snakes and one eel.
12. To drunken mothers-in-law give full jugs.
Proverbs about Full
Quotes related to Full by Power Quotations