29 Spanish Proverbs about GreatAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Great
1. Take hold lightly; let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love.
2. A fool, unless he know Latin, is never a great fool.
3. A great lance-thrust to a dead Moor.
4. A great leap gives a great shake.
5. A great man's entreaty is a command.
6. A great position entails great responsibility.
7. A little loss frightens, a great one tames.
8. After one vice a greater follows.
9. An inch in a sword, or a palm in a lance, is a great advantage.
10. Before the time, great courage; when at the point, great fear.
11. Cleaning a blot with blotted fingers maketh a greater.
12. He is a great simpleton who starves himself to feed another.
13. Such awkward things will happen as going into the great square and coming back without ears.
14. The fault is as great as he that commits it.
15. The more riches a fool hath, the greater fool he is.
16. There is never a great dunghill at a sportsman's door.
17. Two great talkers will not travel far together.
18. The higher the rise the greater the fall.
19. A little spark kindles a great fire.
20. Don't talk too much, because your ignorance is greater than your knowledge.
Proverbs about Great
Quotes related to Great by Power Quotations