20 Spanish Proverbs about GrowAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Grow
1. A tree often transplanted neither grows nor thrives.
2. Colts by falling, and lads by losing, grow prudent.
3. Do not fret for news, it will grow old and you will know it.
4. He that has no ill luck grows weary of good luck.
5. He who has a son grown up should not call another a thief.
6. In the garden more grows, than the gardener sows.
7. May the man be damned and never grow fat, Who wears two faces under one hat.
8. The envious man's face grows sharp and his eyes big.
9. The more you court a clown the statelier he grows.
10. The worst of a lawsuit is that out of one there grow a hundred.
11. Wounds pain most when grown cool.
12. Grass doesn't grow on a busy street.
13. Marry, and grow tame.
14. Growing old is no more than another bad habit.
15. A lot of weeds will grow in a stagnant pond.
16. If you would live in health, grow old early.
17. Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there.
18. More things grow in the garden than the gardener sows.
19. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
20. More grows in the garden than the gardener knows he has sown.
Proverbs about Grow
Quotes related to Grow by Power Quotations