32 Spanish Proverbs about HangAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Hang
1. A hangman is a good trade, he doth his work by daylight.
2. Another's care hangs by a hair.
3. Better suffer a known evil than change for uncertain good.
4. Either rich or hanged.
5. Every man should support himself, and not hang upon another.
6. Give a dog a bad name and hang him.
7. He that has an hour's start will not be hanged.
8. He that has an ill name is half hanged.
9. He who hangs out a branch wants to sell his wine.
10. If lying were a capital crime, the hangman would work overtime.
11. Let every sheep hang by it own foot.
12. Name not a rope in his house that hanged himself.
13. Peralvillo justice: hang a man first and try him afterwards.
14. See how he has risen from a mayor to a hangman.
15. Stealing would be a nice thing, if thieves were hanged by the girdle.
16. The wise man does not hang his knowledge on a hook.
17. The wolf changes his teeth but not his disposition.
18. To change one's mind is rather a sign of prudence than ignorance.
19. Women, wind, and fortune, soon change.
20. A fair-weather friend changes with the wind.
Proverbs about Hang
Quotes related to Hang by Power Quotations