54 Spanish Proverbs about HouseAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about House
1. A house filled with guests is eaten up and ill spoken of.
2. A house ready built and a vineyard ready planted.
3. After the house is finished, he deserts it.
4. Before you marry, have a house to live in, fields to till, and vines to cut.
5. Better is the smoke of my own house than the fire of another's.
6. By the street of "By-and-By" one arrives at the house of "Never."
7. Every one in his own house, and God in all men's.
8. Go not every evening to your brother's house.
9. Go to your aunt's house, but not every day.
10. Happy the house in which there is no shaven crown.
11. He does not a little who burns his house: he frightens the rats, and warms himself.
12. He who builds a house, or marries, is left with a lank purse.
13. He who does not repair his gutter has a whole house to repair.
14. He who has no house of his own is everywhere at home.
15. He whose house is tiled with glass should not throw stones at his neighbour's.
16. I mistress and you miss, who is to sweep the house?
17. If folly were a pain, there would be groaning in every house.
18. If you have a friend who is a doctor, make your bow and send him to the house of your enemy.
19. In a smith's house the knife is wooden.
20. In my own house I am a king.
Proverbs about House
Quotes related to House by Power Quotations