19 Spanish Proverbs about HundredAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Hundred
1. A covetous abbot for one offering loses a hundred.
2. A hundred tailors, a hundred millers, and a hundred weavers, are three hundred thieves.
3. A hundred years hence we shall all be bald.
4. A hungry man discovers more than a hundred lawyers.
5. Better lose a supper than have a hundred physicians.
6. He that makes one basket can make a hundred.
7. One stroke on the nail and a hundred on the horseshoe.
8. Since you have scolding me, I have counted a hundred and twenty holes in that nutmeg grater.
9. The buyer has need of a hundred eyes. the seller but one.
10. The worst of a lawsuit is that out of one there grow a hundred.
11. When one door shuts, a hundred open.
12. One fool makes a hundred.
13. A man in love schemes more than a hundred lawyers.
14. A solitary ox shits more than a hundred swallows.
15. It is better to skip one meal than to consult a hundred doctors.
16. The secret of two no further will go; the secret of three a hundred will know.
17. One enemy is too many; and a hundred friends too few.
18. The buyer needs a hundred eyes, the seller but one.
19. The person that makes one basket can make a hundred.
Proverbs about Hundred
Quotes related to Hundred by Power Quotations